Tuesday, February 8, 2011

THE ORIGIN OF "THE SILENCER"! + MORE NEWS!

With X-Men Origins: Wolverine and now X-Men First Class coming this summer, we thought it would be fitting that our first non-POV film be an origin story as well!  The first story will be an origin of our main character, The Silencer and how he came to possess his powerful, super heroine dominating "hypnosis device".  We are just beginning work on the script, but plan to have the first full length film from Comic Strips out by late spring if all goes as planned.

In other news, We are shooting 3 more videos this weekend with one of our newest models that you will be meeting very soon!  We are super excited to finally work with her and bring this beauty to the pages of Comic Strips.

As some of you might know from my posts under my Heroine Power alter-ego "Lex Loser", I have been a HUGE Green Lantern fan all of my life, so naturally I want to create a female version of my favorite hero.  I am very happy that the latest Green Lantern story has made his fan base grow even larger... hmmm.. perhaps The Silencer's NIGHT could be getting BLACK this summer to coincide with the release of the Green Lantern motion picture... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment